Math 51 SLO and CMO
MATH 51 SLO
- Math 51 students will be able to solve a linear equation.
- Students will be able to solve a wide variety of equations without being given the
type of equation.
- Students will be able to factor a wide variety of polynomials.
MATH 51 CMO
- Communicate effectively in mathematical language.
- Simplify algebraic expressions including linear, quadratic, rational, and radical.
- Solve linear equations and inequalities, rational equations, and equations involving
- Solve quadratic equations using the methods of factoring, completing the square, and
the quadratic formula.
- Graph solutions of linear equations in the Cartesian Coordinate System.
- Write equations of lines given specific information about the line.
- Solve and graph solutions of linear inequalities in one and two variables.
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Perform operations with polynomials including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing,
- Develop problem-solving techniques by solving a wide variety of applications.